Team Alignment: Building High Performance Teams
A purposeful, strategic approach is necessary to cultivate, build, renew, and develop winning teams.
The Values-based approach to team development centers on transformational leadership and allows teams to reconnect, fostering a results orientation, improved communication and collaboration, and concrete methods to measure performance.
Today’s organizations depend much on the success and effectiveness of their teams, yet for various reasons, the team’s desired results too frequently are unrealized. Could Your Team Benefit from Team Alignment? Diagnose your current situation to determine if any of the following conditions exist:
- The team leader is new to the organization and/or new to the role
- Team members struggle to be effective in a matrix environment
- Cross-functional team members tend to operate in silos
- Individual goals and objectives of team members are not aligned
- Confusion exists around team purpose and team member roles and responsibilities
- True accountability for specific results is lacking or is not shared across the team
- Trust issues, while below the surface, are prevalent
If you find that your team identified with three or more of the conditions above then a Team Alignment initiative could make a substantial positive difference in your team’s performance.
TAI offers various approaches to Team Alignment, suitable for teams in any context and at any level of the organization. We offer proven, structured options to meet your team development needs. Custom solutions also can be created to meet specific needs.
The TAI Team Alignment Survey offers a completely confidential snapshot of the current state of the team, exploring Mission, Values, Trust, Alignment, and Accountability.