Jump-start Effectiveness of New Hires
Intentional, strategic On-boarding – a process that sets the stage for positive long term impact and desired results – is absolutely critical if you plan to beat the dismal national norms relating to the success of newly hired exectives.
- Fact: The first 120 days of a new leader’s tenure represents both unique opportunities and huge risks.
- Fact: High risk can be inherent in internal promotions as unprepared employees move from doing to leading.
- Fact: 30% – 40% of executives hired from the outside have failed in less than eighteen months.
- Fact: The estimated cost of each executive turnover is at least 150% of the departing executive’s salary.
- Fact: One new executive impacts, at a minimum, the job performance of 12 others.
Your organization can avoid these risks by embracing and instilling a structured practice of On-boarding for all executive changes. We offer proven approaches to help newly placed executives achieve the success both you and they envision.
The TAI approach includes various tools and, components in our structured formats. We are also able to provide a fully customized program created specifically to meet the needs of your organization.