Executive Coaching: Enabling Transformational Leadership
TAI Incorporated enables transformational leadership—our practical approach to Executive Coaching guides executives to higher levels of self-awareness. This self-mastery enables executives to capitalize on strengths and lead from core values in order to establish a performance culture that engages and motivates employees to peak performance.
We provide experienced, qualified coaches for executives to enhance leadership effectiveness, accelerate professional development, improve team dynamics, and to address and resolve issues that stand in the way of outstanding results.
Professional attributes that make aspiring leaders successful early in their careers are not the attributes and skills necessary to succeed in senior leadership roles. Transformational Leadership success requires mastery of “soft skills”—the skills necessary to fully engage and motivate followers to bridge the gap between strategy and execution.
TAI Incorporated provides Executive Coaching services for senior level executives. The duration of the coaching is negotiable and can be conducted in person or by telephone. A minimum three month commitment is required.
Throughout the Executive Coaching process, TAI coaches will…
- Enhance self-awareness, focusing on individual strengths;
- Focus on mission, the driving force of an organization;
- Develop vision and ensure well-articulated direction for the organization;
- Reinforce personal and organizational values: Values govern behavior; behavior determines performance;
- Provide feedback about leadership behaviors from bosses, peers and direct reports;
- Create transformational leadership ability.