PRO Development™ Certification
PRO Development™ Certification Program – Overview
The goal of this program is to fully equip the Consultant for skillful interpretation of the PRO Development™ Assessment with a client.
The following steps must be completed to obtain certification:
- Complete the PRO-D Assessment
- Receive a personal PRO-D Assessment interpretation by an individual certified in the PRO-D
- Complete two day Certification Program
- Complete and document ten (10) PRO-D interpretations within 90 days
- Master explanation of CVAs (Career Value Areas), obtain proficiency in graph analysis, and develop ability to deliver an effective interpretation session
- Satisfactorily complete an interpretation (phone or in person) with a Master Certification Trainer
- Deliver 10-12 minute explanation of CVAs
- Interpret 2 MCS graphs and the corresponding PRO graphs
2012 Program Dates
Each class is scheduled based on interest. Please contact us below if you are interested in a class.
TAI Incorporated – Central Office
12 Penns Trail
Newtown, PA 18940
To optimize the learning experience and to provide personal attention, class sizes are limited to six participants per certification trainer.
Classroom Training at a TAI location – $1750
Optional one-on-one training at a location of your choice – $2750 (plus travel expenses of certification trainer, if required)
For additional information or questions about certification training, please contact a Master Certification Trainer: